lunedì 10 settembre 2012

Too much time to come back!

Hi people, friends and followers!
I'm back after a very long while during I was busy working at some different projects.
Moreover, I succeed in resolving my computer and connession problems.
I'm back with the greatest intentions of keeping on posting.

I want to apologize to you for my distance and my absence.
I like to re-begin this fantastic experience with your helps and contributions, too.

I think I will post three-four concerts for week; so, I hope in your contributions to increase the list of live shows. The email doesn't change: intoabluehaze@gmail.com

I'm very sorry, but I'm trustful of the fact that this blog must live.
The Blue Haze is come back to take and bring you far away on the music's wings.

Comments are always welcome.
PINO27

2 commenti: