sabato 11 febbraio 2012

James Blood Ulmer - Live in Sant'Anna Arresi 2011


Recorded live at "Ai Confini tra Sardegna e Jazz 2011"
at Piazza del Nuraghe, Sant'Anna Arresi
August 28th, 2011

Broadcasted on RAI Radio3
on "Radio3 Suite Jazz - Il Cartellone Jazz"
February 7th, 2012

Tracklist
01 Satisfy (The Story of My Life)
02 Survivors of the Hurricane
03 Take My Music Back to the Church Music
04 I Ain't Superstitious
05 Katrina
06 Where Did all the Girls Come From
07 Animal
08 Devil's Got to Burn
09 Geechee Joe
10 Dead Presidents
11 White Man's Jail
12 I'm Sitting on the Top of the World
13 song dedicated to his father
14 Pull on up to Love
15 unknown title
16 I Can't Take It Anymore

Personnel:
James Blood Ulmer (guitar, vocals)


For the tracklist, all credits to my brother.

4 commenti:

  1. What a nice surprise to see Ulmer here at your blog! And in FLAC is an extra special treat! "Mille grazie" to you for this and all the great sounds you offer here.

    -- NYC

    RispondiElimina
  2. GRANDIOSO. Ho ascoltato il concerto su RadioTre guidando per strada. L'ho cercato per giorni e giorni, e finalmente... :) GRAZIE!

    RispondiElimina