mercoledì 14 dicembre 2011

Eric Clapton - Live in Memphis 1975


Photos of the concert

Live at Mid-South Coliseum, Memphis
June 18th, 1975

Tracklist
01 I Shot the Sheriff
02 Layla
03 Bell Bottom Blues
04 Motherless Children
05 Let it Grow
06 Can't Find My Way Home
07 Mainline Florida
08 Driftin' Blues - Ramblin' On My Mind
09 Sunshine of Your Love
10 Let it Rain
11 Blues Power

Personnel:
Eric Clapton (guitar, vocals)
George Terry (guitar)
Carl Radle (bass)
Dick Sims (keyboards)
Jamie Oldaker (drums)
Yvonne Elliman (back. vocals)
Marcy Levy (back. vocals)

4 commenti:

  1. Those photos (above) are from March 1, 1978 at the Mid-South Coliseum in Memphis. On June 18, 1975, Clapton was wearing a blue denim shirt at the Mid-South Coliseum in Memphis.

    RispondiElimina
  2. I was at the 74 memphis show, don't think these pics are correct. I recall him wearing a bright green shirt with pink pants

    RispondiElimina